Service Agreement for Placenta Encapsulation
Happy Bellies, LLC will prepare your placenta in capsule form for your personal use. Happy Bellies, LLC also prepares placenta tincture and tea for your personal use. This service may be provided by a trained Independent Contractor.
As a condition of this service, you agree that:
- You are paying for the placenta encapsulation service only.
- Your placenta doesn’t contain transmittable diseases (STD, Hepatitis B/C, HIV, AIDS).
- You do not have active genital herpes.
- You (or others in your household) have not knowingly been exposed to coronavirus and at the time of service no-one is experiencing related symptoms (i.e. cough, fever, sore throat, muscle aches, headache, etc.), or recently traveled out-of-state.
- There are risks involved with ingesting your placenta if you have smoked cigarettes 3 months prior to and/or during pregnancy
- You, and your care provider, have determined (or will determine) your placenta to be healthy and suitable for ingestion.
- After birth, your placenta has been handled in a manner appropriate for safe food preparation (kept at refrigerator temp).
You understand that…
- Happy Bellies, LLC. will prepare your baby’s placenta in a capsule, tea, and tincture form for both you and your baby’s personal use.
- This service may be provided by a trained Independent Contractor.
- $50 of the encapsulation fee is a non-refundable retainer.
- I follow a strict protocol to protect you (and myself) from COVID.
- Your encapsulation cannot be completed until Happy Bellies, LLC. has received notice that you have read this Agreement and received your remaining payment in full.
- The Placenta Encapsulation Specialist (PES) views each placenta as a sacred connection between mother and child.
- You will not hold the PES, Happy Belies LLC., or its employees or independent contractors, responsible if your placenta is accidentally damaged during the encapsulation process.
- You must keep your placenta in your possession at all times and will not be refunded your deposit if you allow the hospital to “store” your placenta and/or if you lose your placenta.
- The PES does not determine whether your placenta should be consumed and makes no guarantee of your results from capsules.
- The nutritional, holistic, and beneficial nature of the placenta capsules has not been evaluated or tested.
- The capsules shouldn’t be taken during illness, including infection (i.e. bacterial cold, flu, mastitis). You understand that taking capsules can worsen these conditions or take you longer to recover.
You release Happy Bellies, LLC, and its representatives, agents, owners, employees, independent contractors as well as Placenta Benefits, Ltd. from any and all liability for any effects you may experience after choosing to take your placenta capsules, broth, and tincture.