Customized Meal Plans with Tara, NC.
Each meal plan is customized for specific health and diet issues that can be further adjusted depending on age, activity level, taste preference, even blood type. Emphasis placed on alkalizing and nutrient-dense food, such as stocks, root vegetables, sea vegetables, seed grains, wild fish, and pastured meat.
You receive a 5 or 7-day meal plan filled with meals and snacks that can be easily rotated throughout your busy weeks. Ingredients are simple and harmoniously prepared with the art of food combining so that each meal you eat is easy-to-digest to promote overall health and well-being.
Ingredient disclosure for ingredients avoided on meal plans.
One of the biggest challenges faced when beginning a new way of eating is turning nutritional recommendations into daily menus that can be adhered to and enjoyed. Whether you are healing an illness, altering an imbalance, or making a diet change a meal plan makes life easier. Meal plans are a valuable tool that can be enjoyed by you or the whole family, despite individual dietary and health needs.
Customized meal plans can help:
- Stay on track with most any health issue.
- Daily task of planning snacks and meals.
- Prepare easy-to-digest, anti-inflammatory meals.
- When unable to cook and want a plan in place for someone else.
- With dietary restrictions and improving diversity.
- During pregnancy and the postpartum period.
- Feed even the pickiest eater with delicious, healthy food.
- Busy families provide breakfast, lunch, and supper.
- Freshen up existing meals.
- Elderly get the nutrition they need in a form they can digest.
- Adhere to a special diet, such as B.E.D., Paleo, or GAPS.
- Fennel Crusted Lamb Chops w/ Spinach Salad & Mint Vinaigrette
- Millet Croquettes w/ Lima Bean Succotash & Pickled Red Onion
- Roasted Pork & Sauerkraut over Cauliflower Mash
- Coconut-Rubbed Salmon w/ Broccoli Bisque & Steamed Daikon
How Things Work
- Fill out intake form for a customized meal plan and pay.
- Receive a welcome email within three business days.
- Tara will send a drafted form of your meal plan to review and schedule a time to talk together by phone to finalize adjustments.
- Print out plan and recipe booklet to put in a three-ring binder.
Ready for life to get easier and healthier?
Note: Tara Carpenter, NC. is not a licensed medical practitioner nor offers a medical service. She works in partnership with you to provide a meal plan customized to your dietary and health needs. Please consult a qualified health professional before changing your diet. If you have an acute condition that is not well-managed or severely restricted in the food you tolerate, contact Tara before booking a meal plan.