This Incubator Kit keeps the temperature stable while fermenting probiotic-rich food like yogurt, milk kefir, kombucha, and unsalted, cultured food on B.E.D (i.e. cultured veggies, yck, creme fraiche).
The biggest challenge I have with making probiotic food is maintaining a consistent temperature while things ferment. Most probiotic food, especially the unsalted kind, requires a steady 70-72 degrees F for the probiotics in the food to wake up and multiply and do their magic.
But, what happens when you live in a wintry seasonal environment when your house tends to fluctuate from warm to cold during the day and night? When keeping the temperature steady can become a full-time job?
When the temperature goes up and down, your probiotic food can spoil. Either because it’s too warm and the good flora inside breed too fast. Or, because it’s too cold and they don’t breed fast enough. Either way you may be looking at a spoiled product. Which is always a disappointment 🙁
After ruining many batches of probiotic food because I couldn’t keep temperatures steady, I asked my engineering husband to design this product to make making probiotic food easier.
Turn Your Oven, Cooler, or Cardboard Box Into An Incubator
This Incubator Kit lets you select and maintain the temperature to ferment probiotic food. All you do is…
- Put the Incubator Kit into an insulated space (i.e. oven, cooler, cardboard box).
- Plug it in.
- Place your jars of probiotic food into the space.
- Set gauge to the desired temperature.
- The light (heat source) will automatically come on, and stay on, until desired temp. is reached. Then, it’ll turn itself off. If the temp. drops below that desired temp, the light will turn back on.
A regular light bulb is the source of heat and is plugged into a digital temperature control device. Once you set it at the desired temperature it’ll maintain a constant environment. Now you can make probiotic food easily because YOU control the temperature.
I love helping others have peace of mind and be able to make great probiotic food ⭐
Benefits of Oven Kit
- Select any temperature between 68°F and 108°F
- Displays temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit scale
- Automatic safety shut-off if probe temperature reaches 108˚F
- Maximum of 1000 watts of heating devices can be plugged into thermostat
- Normal wattage light bulb used
- Make cultured food more easily
- No more checking on how your “babies” are doing, they’ll be nice and warm
- Perfect for making foods on Body Ecology Diet
Shipping will be calculated at PayPal checkout
Shipping cost will be calculated on checkout.
Depending on component availability, shipping can take between 1-2 weeks.
Works beautifully. I no longer need to keep the temperature stable with heating pads and hot water bottles. ~ HG, Quebec, Canada
We love your hubby’s invention! Unsalted cultured food is a huge part of being on B.E.D and making them used to drive us nuts. We’d get up in the middle of the night to check on them, lol! Thank you for giving us both peace of mind and sleep. ~ MC, San Luis Obispo, CA
This is a great tool. I could have used it for so many purposes in the last 40 yrs. ~ JN, Underhill, VT
I finally know I’m going to get a great product every time. I put my jars in a cooler with the Kit and it always feels like I’m wrapping my babies in a cozy, warm blanket. ~ TC, Cabot, VT
I’m ready to make cv’s, pleeeeeeeeeeease send me an oven kit! ~ LK, Queensland, Australia
Tara, I LOVE your Incubator Kit! I can go to bed at night and know that my cultured veggies will be at a constant temp. I use the oven to incubate (see my pictures below) and it’s worth giving it up for the week to know my veggies will turn out fine. ~ SC, Cleveland, Ohio
Super easy to use and my yogurt and kombucha comes out perfect every time! – TG Austin, TX
DISCLAIMER: Happy Bellies is not liable for damage or injuries related to using this device. Use at own risk.
May all bellies be happy!